Saturday, 26 January 2013

Meet Lindsey!

One of the toughest parts about owning a photography business is the isolation when working for yourself. I have so much fun with my clients, but the day-to-day stuff can get pretty lonely. That is why I am SOOO excited to introduce our newest addition to Bobbi Carpino Photography, my new amazing assistant Lindsey. If you are calling the studio, you will likely have the pleasure of speaking with her. I am so grateful to my friend Elizabeth Vieira Richard of People Dynamics Inc.  www.peopledynamicsinc.com for introducing Lindsey to me.

Lindsey is finishing her final year at UNBC, and has focussed her studies on Marketing.  She is a Northern gal at heart, but LOVES to travel.  She is so much fun and has a huge heart.

One of the fun parts of working with a photographer... you get to have some fun with the camera. Here are a few images of Lindsey from one of these fun sessions.












 Please join me in welcoming Lindsey to our Studio! 

Thank you for taking a few moments to peak at this post.
Hugs, Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment