Thursday, 3 January 2013

The Best Part of 2012

I wanted to take a moment to share a little video with you.  This video represents the best of 2012...all my amazing clients.  This year I have been so blessed to have photographed so many wonderful new and returning clients.  Each one of these sessions hold a special place in my heart.  I have watched some of you get married, I got to hold your new baby, I have jumped up and down, and making funny faces to make your little one's smile, I have helped some of you realize just how beautiful you are.  Seriously...I could not ask for a better career!!!  The song I chose for this video is perfect and I am so lucky to "do what I love, and love what I do".  I would not be here if it was not for all of you, and for that I will be forever grateful!  All my love...Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment