Friday, 14 June 2013

Lindsey Graduates!!!

I am so excited (and proud) to announce that my Marketing Assistant, Lindsey is all done University!!!  She majored in Marketing and minored in International Studies.  This gal literally has the world at her feet.  I have no doubt she has an amazing journey ahead of her, and I am so grateful I got to be a part of it. 

I met up with Lindsey and her fabulous family on the day of her convocation and captured a few images of this exciting time in her life.  I can see how Lindsey has become so awesome...she gets it from her family. 

On a bit of a sad note (for me), Lindsey decided to leave me to go to some gorgeous French Island...I just cannot compete with that.  I wanted to take a moment to thank Lindsey for being a part of helping me out at the studio and all the greatness she brought with her.  Here are a few images of our session together. 



 Congratulations Lindsey!  I cannot wait to hear all about your adventures.

Big Hugs, Bobbi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment